Not a member of Chordoma Connections yet?
Well, we're glad you're here!
Chordoma Connections is a private, online community where chordoma patients and their loved ones can come together in one place to exchange information, share experiences, and support one another. This intuitive and user-friendly platform was built to address the specific needs and desires we’ve heard from listening to the chordoma community and will make it easy to find and engage with individuals who share similar interests, experiences, and concerns.
Chordoma Connections members will be able to:
- Get their questions answered, either by posing a new question or searching past discussion threads
- Join sub-groups relevant to who or where they are (e.g. caregivers only, patients only, chordoma community in Canada, etc.)
- Share their experiences, and hear about how others have dealt with similar situations
- Give or get emotional support
- Access educational resources
- Receive the latest news and updates from the Foundation